Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August the Sixth

Birthday Love! I'm treating myself to a whole birthday year, everyday of 26 will be special to me and I'll treat it as such. I won't wait for Janurary to start my resolution. 
 
This is the beginning of my year and the beginning of my acknowledgement of my own mortality. Death is HUGE part of life. I've made it my ally and look forward to running with the hands of the clock. My time on this earth belongs to me, I plan to share it with others definitely, but will find the time I set out for them to do so. Being a slave to the time of others has put my life in dismay, caught off guard by the fact that a theif will rob you of more than money, and what's crazier is some of them I've invited in. 

Precious is my time on this earth and for the entirety of my 26th year on it I will show that if others don't acknowledge it's importance, even if I have to rid myself of "life leeches", it's imperative that I show myself that Teddy cares. 


No comments:

Post a Comment